The first and only hi-vis workwear in collaboration with Jason Ridgeway, a local Dunghutti artist for our NAIDOC Collection.
The collection is designed to celebrate the rich history, culture and achievements of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Recognising the significant role of the leaders and surviving elders in guiding the community, paving the way for the great contributions and achievements of all indigenous peoples in Australia.
This Work-shirt is based on Jason Ridgeway’s “Coming Together” artwork, which is inspired by a country that builds together and works to protect it. The map of Australia can be seen in the design and where people come together. The creation also depicts waterways and the land on which we live.
Made to inspire unity for our country, the new Unity & Protect Indigenous Workwear collection will make you feel proud and take pride in your work while keeping you cool and protected in the toughest working conditions. These long sleeve Hi-Vis Work-shirts feature prints inspired by Australia, UPF50+ for sun protection, and trade-certified 3M reflective tape accents for enhanced visibility.
- Made from lightweight durable 100% cotton for ultimate comfort while working the toughest of jobs.
- Has UPF50+ long sleeves for sun protection and trade-certified 3M reflective tape accents for enhanced visibility.
- Made to keep the Australian spirit alive by featuring striking colours and patterns inspired by the Indigenous Peoples of Australia.
- DSA is 100% Australian-owned, Veteran-owned, and has donated over $27,000 and $2,500 worth of products to RSL sub-branches
- Upper fabric: 100% Cotton, 150 gsm
- Lower fabric (printed part): 100% Polyester
- Full-button front with double breast pockets
- UPF 50+ for protection from the harsh rays of the sun
- 3M 8906 Reflective tapes designed for enhancing visibility
Washing: Cold machine wash
Designed at DSA HQ in Australia
This is a limited product - once it's gone, it's gone, so get in quick!
Not a fan of this shirt? Check out the rest of the collection here!